PDA

View Full Version : Moderator applications are now open!

Bhav
05-08-2012, 10:01 PM
We are recruiting again!
http://uploadir.com/u/1a1l98ej
The moderator team is currently small in size. I am head hunting again for two more candidates to join the demanding moderation team.

I am looking for candidates who stand out and are generally all rounders. I would like candiates who are willing to immerse themselves in our team and community and bring new ideas and a fresh outlook to the table. You should be level headed and a social individual. If you believe you have these requirements, you are sadly not yet fit to be a moderator because you must meet the compulsory requirements, which are:

A minimum of 100 posts
An active user for at least a month
Friendly and likeable
Can work with the current moderators, Jerry and I
No more than ONE active infraction
You MUST commit the role. This is not something you can do for a month and then quit.

If you meet these requirements, you are eligible to become a moderator.

Please fill out the form below and personal message me >>>>HERE (http://www.habbohubforum.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=6)<<<<< with the subject "MODERATOR APPLICATION".

Moderator applications have changed slightly. This time I have accepted questions taken from our moderation team for you to answer. They will know the ideal answer and will be able to help with the application process.

Residing country:

What makes you a unique candidate?

Submitted by Bhav: If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?

Submitted by Tyson: If you could score yourself from 1-10 - 10 being exceptionally great - how would you score yourself in the ability to perform as a role, in comparison to other potential candidates. Why?

Submitted by Bonnibel: Do the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?

APPLICATIONS WILL END WEDNESDAY 8TH AUGUST AT 6PM BST.

Good luck to all the potential candidates!

Bhav
Forum Manager

Bhav
08-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Applications close in 57 minutes! Send in your final applications.

Bhav
08-08-2012, 05:50 PM
10 minutes!