PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updates

Jerry
30-07-2012, 08:27 PM
This thread is where I'll post when something minor is added to the forum to save spamming up announcements.

Now when you subscribe to a thread and someone posts in that thread you will receive a notification! Should be handy if you need to keep up to date with a certain thread, especially for staff.

For those who can't remember, you can subscribe to threads under 'Thread Tools' at the top of each thread/forum.

Jerry
30-07-2012, 08:32 PM
PM enhancements, now where it says 'Private Messages:' with the unread and total amount, there is a drop down menu where you can quickly go to certain areas of your PMs. Also, when you receive a PM that has been sent to multiple people there is an option to 'Reply to All'. Along with an advanced unread PM notification.

Jerry
30-07-2012, 08:34 PM
If you post two times in a row within 5 minutes, the posts are automatically merged, I have no idea if this was already installed as I got myself in a bit of muddle.

Jerry
30-07-2012, 09:15 PM
All CSS have been compressed. The forum should load even faster, whether it's noticeable though is questionable but should mean less data usage on the mobile skin for sure.

Jerry
30-07-2012, 10:52 PM
New quick way to send a PM.

When you click to send a private messsage to someone on their profile, postbit, members list etc, it opens in hovering window so you can quickly and easily send PMs without navigating away.

Jerry
30-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Just like in vBulletin 4, if you have something typed out in the post editor and navigate away from the page, when you navigate back it will still be there! This works with all editors so on quick reply, advanced reply, pms and visitor messages etc.

Should help with problems when people click away by mistake or just want to come back to it later.

Jerry
31-07-2012, 12:09 AM
If someone keeps harassing you via PM you can now block them, just enter their username in the appropriate box here (http://www.habbohubforum.net/profile.php?do=editoptions) and you will no longer be able to receive PMs from them nor will you be able to PM them.

Administrators and Moderators are still able to even if blocked ;]