PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to HabboHub!

Chris
07-04-2012, 02:58 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/22g8co.pngWelcome to HabboHubForum!

Whether you've come from other forums, or a brand new member to the community; welcome to HabboHubForum! We'd like to firstly thank you all for registering and hope that you continue to use the forum and enjoy your stay here.

We are currently using two brand new forum skins! There is both a habbo and non habbo skin, so whether you're a habbo fan or not, there's something to suit you! If you notice any problems with the forum or have any queries concerning HabboHub you may contact any of the administrators who will be happy to address your questions.

Why not introduce yourself to the rest of our community by posting a new thread in our 'Welcoming Lounge.' You may also wish to take part in our refferal competition, giving you the opportunity to win 100 Habbo credits and two months of exclusive donator! We have a brand new team of moderators, to ensure that HabboHub is the safest and most enjoyable forum possible! Make sure to check out the rules found in the navigation bar.

The main website will soon be joining HabboHubForum, within the next few weeks. Sadly we're unable to give an exact date at the moment, but as soon as we know we'll update you! We're also on the lookout for members to join our staff team, if you're interested in joining one of our departments, head over to www.HabboHub.net (http://www.HabboHub.net) where applications are open! You can also contact department managers on the forum. Also, keep your eye out for other job openings which should be posted on the forum within the next week or so.

Again, thank you for signing up to the forum and we hope that you enjoy your time here!

EDIT: Can I also add to ignore irDez's comments made on another fansite, it is complete and utter nonsense. How on earth he can blame us about users security when he knew about his forum backup getting taken three weeks before it being released (When I was admin there.) Anyway, ignore it. He is just mad about being Dox'd. - Harry

--
HabboHub Owners
Lixur & v5.