PDA

View Full Version : New exclusive!

Bhav
29-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Say hello to mutatio!
http://www.iaza.com/work/120410C/iaza15726615302100.gif
For the past week, I have been working closely with James (@Jmz) on the forum to ensure that members of HabboHub get the best features!

After many gruelling hours and Craig having a problem with James' secret administrator, we have version one of our changeable exclusive. What does this mean? It means you can change your own exclusive and do not have to wait for an administrator to change it for you.

This is a huge leap because it has taken James many man hours to fix the kinks. We wholly appreciate his support.

The only downfall is that mutatio will cost 1.50 per month, but you are not limited to the amount of exclusive changes and you can change at any time!

Please remember that this is a hand made plugin and there could be potential bugs. If you find any issues, please personal message me on the forum and we will reach a resolution.

Finally, you might be wondering, "Why did you name it mutatio?". This is because it is not a fixed colour like the other exclusive user groups and we wanted a sophisticated name to represent a better exclusive, therefore I chose the Latin word for change.

Thank you for your time.

Bhav
Forum Manager